This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 21:22:02 +0200
- Subject: Updated: leptonica-1.76.0-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.76.0-1 of packages
are available in the Cygwin distribution:
Latest upstrame release
Leptonica is a pedagogically-oriented open source site containing
software that is broadly useful for image processing and image analysis
Featured operations are
Rasterop (a.k.a. bitblt)
Affine transformations (scaling, translation, rotation, shear) on
images of arbitrary pixel depth
Binary and grayscale morphology, rank order, and convolution
Seedfill and connected components
Image transformations combining changes in scale and pixel depth
Pixelwise masking, blending, enhancement, arithmetic ops, etc.
Before it was included as component of tesseract-ocr.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .