This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 13:14:57 +0200
- Subject: Updated: enscript-1.6.6-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
New version 1.6.6-1 of
is available in the Cygwin distribution:
Last upstream release.
GNU Enscript is a free replacement for Adobe's enscript program.
GNU Enscript converts ASCII files to PostScript, HTML, or RTF and
stores generated output to a file or sends it directly to the printer.
It includes features for `pretty-printing' (language-sensitive code
highlighting) in several programming languages.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .