This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 13:14:21 +0200
- Subject: Updated: gdal-2.3.1-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 2.3.1-1 of
have been uploaded for cygwin.
The Geospatial Data Abstraction Library is a translator library for
raster and vector geospatial data formats that is released under an
X/MIT style Open Source license by the Open Source Geospatial Foundation.
As a library, it presents a single raster abstract data model and
vector abstract data model to the calling application for all
It also comes with a variety of useful command line utilities for
data translation and processing
Latest upstream release
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.