This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2019 18:10:07 +0100
- Subject: Updated: gnuplot-5.2.6-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Gnuplot version 5.2.6 is available as a release version on Cygwin now.
The configuration has changed to not include "backwards compatibility)
any longer, which removes partial support for deprecated features.
This build makes use of the new libcerf library package, so gnuplot
should be able to use all functionality that depends on it.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.