This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 22:52:10 -0400
- Subject: python-crypto 2.6.1-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This is a collection of both secure hash functions (e.g. MD5 and SHA),
and various encryption algorithms (AES, DES, IDEA, RSA, ElGamal, etc.).
The package is structured to make adding new modules easy.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, with builds for both
Python 2.7 and 3.6.