This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: mintty 3.0.0
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 21:19:12 +0100
- Subject: Updated: mintty 3.0.0
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have uploaded mintty 3.0.0 with the following changes:
* Fixed wide character width and cursor position handling.
* Switchable auto-repeat; DECSET 8 (DECARM), option AutoRepeat,
Bidirectional rendering (Unicode Bidi Algorithm)
* Bidi bracket pairs: implemented UBA rule N0.
* Minor fixes to UBA rules X9, W7, L1.
* Fixed shortcut optimization wrongly not triggering UBA on Arabic
* Cursor style control (DECSCUSR) can set the blinking interval with
an optional second parameter.
* Option AutoRepeat.
* New user-definable function toggle-auto-repeat.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.