This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 16:23:35 -0400
- Subject: mariadb-connector-c 3.0.9-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
MariaDB Connector/C is used to connect applications developed in C or C++
to MariaDB and MySQL databases. MariaDB Connector/C has exactly the same
API as the MySQL Connector/C for MySQL 5.5.
This library replaces the libmysqlclient library provided by earlier
versions of MySQL/MariaDB.