This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 16:29:03 -0400
- Subject: php-PEAR 1.10.9-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
PEAR is the PHP Extension and Application Repository. The PEAR Installer
is this software, which contains executable files and PHP code that is used
to download and install PEAR code from pear.php.net and other repositories.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, with the following
* The installation layout has been changed to be more FHS conformant. As
a result, in addition to having to rebuild PECL extensions for PHP 7.3, all
other PEAR extensions will need to be reinstalled.
* PEAR's own dependencies (Archive_Tar, Console_Getopt, Structures_Graph,
and XML_Util) are bundled in this package, obsoleting the separate packages
* The PEAR_Manpages "extension", which provides man pages for PEAR, has