This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin-apps project.
up2date ChangeLog up2date
- From: cgf at sources dot redhat dot com
- To: cygwin-apps-cvs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 29 Jan 2003 05:55:41 -0000
- Subject: up2date ChangeLog up2date
Module name: up2date
Changes by: firstname.lastname@example.org 2003-01-29 05:55:41
. : ChangeLog up2date
* up2date: Avoid uninitialized warning in call to Tgetent. Find absolute
location for packagedir and use it where appropriate. Implement all, dryrun,
(INST_REPORT): Eliminate in favor of "dryrun".
($root): Remove unused variable.
(sortie): Comment out unneeded code.
(outofdate): New function, pulled from download.
(download): Use outofdate to determine when packages are out-of-date. Loop if
there is no available package to install.
(setupini): New function pulled from download.
(write_installed_db): Deal with packages that hadn't previously existed.
(local_dir): New function. Handle installations from local directory.