This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFD: Include an easy editor in the cygwin-standard-distribution
- To: "cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: RFD: Include an easy editor in the cygwin-standard-distribution
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:34:47 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 07:29:25AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> The best I have found till now is ee, the little brother of aee;
>Hmm... I agree with your reasoning, but maybe not the package. Let's discuss
>the highlights of a/ee. I noticed that it's function key based which means I
>have to move my hands from the keyboard, ugh.
>I suggest, the ed package for one, and if there is a small version of vi, not
>vim, we include those. Anyone know of a vi package that is close the the
>original UNIX versions?
Why not use vim? I'm willing to include this. I just need a maintainer.