This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated version of gdb available for testing
- To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Updated version of gdb available for testing
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:04:43 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I've uploaded a new version of gdb + cygtcl80.dll to my private ftp
directory. This version of gdb should be able to properly find
file even if the files are referenced via the cygwin mount table.
I've also made a couple of other modifications. gdb no longer
displays the DLLs that are loaded as they are loaded. Instead,
you can get a list of DLLs via the "info shared" command.
Eventually, I'll probably add the standard capability of breaking
on the loading of a dll, too.
I also added a "dll-symbols" command for loading the symbols of a DLL
I would appreciate it if people could give this a try before I make a
new release for cygwin/latest. The URL is:
You should be in your "root directory" when you extract this file. You
probably want to make a backup of your current version of gdb prior to