This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated version of gdb available for testing
- To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Updated version of gdb available for testing
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:36:42 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 05:31:22AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I would appreciate it if people could give this a try before I make a
>> new release for cygwin/latest. The URL is:
>Close but no cigar. It still can't stat. Trying to open the source file via
>the File Menu Dialogue box gives a "Can't find D:\Cygwin-1.1\tmp\/tmp/foo.c".
>Strace attached. Used the 06-01 snapshot.
Are you sure that you've properly extracted the bin/cygtcl80.dll file? It has
to replace the previous version for anything to work.
I have no problems opening files with the File Menu Dialog.