This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
nano and ee uploaded to sourceware
- To: "cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: nano and ee uploaded to sourceware
- From: "Michael Ring" <Michael dot Ring at t-mobil dot de>
- Date: 6 Jun 2000 10:11:28 +0000
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Discarded-X400-MTS-Extensions: (43) (12) (2) (135) (115) (5) (6) (3)
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: (1) (0) (10021) (7) (1) (0) (6), (1) (0) (10021) (7) (1) (0) (1)
- X400-Content-Identifier: C4819IMN2MV9H
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=DTM/ADMD=DBP/C=DE/;9655329D11D43BA300AA63B8]
- X400-Originator: Michael.Ring@t-mobil.de
- X400-Received: by mta MB400-SMTP in /PRMD=DTM/ADMD=DBP/C=DE/;Relayed ; 6 Jun 2000 10:11:29 +0000
- X400-Received: by mta MB400-DXCW04 in /PRMD=DTM/ADMD=DBP/C=DE/;Relayed ; 6 Jun 2000 10:11:28 +0000
- X400-Recipients: email@example.com
I have compiled both ee and nano and put them on sourceware
for evaluation purposes (for those who care)
nano was build with ncurses ; I hope the termcap fallback in ncurses will work.
Here's the path to the files:
Unfortunately I could not put the files in my home because at work I cannot
access sourceware via ssh because of our firewall; Corinna was so nice to put
the files in place in the directory above.