This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
I *do* want to fix gcc/binutils
- To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: I *do* want to fix gcc/binutils
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:06:58 -0400
- Cc: rdparker at butlermfg dot com, cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu
I'm downloading the gcc/binutils sources right now (for some reason it
is taking forever). I was planning on applying Ron and Chuck's patches
and trying to track down the _impure_ptr problem. I refreshed my memory
on the problem with some email from Mumit.
Ron, you were possibly going to upload a new version of gcc tonight,
right? It doesn't fix the -mno-cygwin problem does it? Is anyone else