This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I *do* want to fix gcc/binutils
- To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: I *do* want to fix gcc/binutils
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:53:10 -0400
- Cc: rdparker at butlermfg dot com, cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu
- References: <20000613200658.A19673@cygnus.com>
On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 08:06:58PM -0400, Chris Faylor wrote:
>I'm downloading the gcc/binutils sources right now (for some reason it
>is taking forever). I was planning on applying Ron and Chuck's patches
>and trying to track down the _impure_ptr problem. I refreshed my memory
>on the problem with some email from Mumit.
>Ron, you were possibly going to upload a new version of gcc tonight,
>right? It doesn't fix the -mno-cygwin problem does it? Is anyone else
I think I've tracked down the problem and it seems to have a simple fix.
I'd be happy to provide the patch to anyone who has this stuff ready
In the meantime, I'll start a build going and go play Word Racer on