This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: VIM -> sourceware:/cygwin/latest ?
- To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: VIM -> sourceware:/cygwin/latest ?
- From: Michael Ring <Michael dot Ring at T-Mobil dot de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:16:46 +0200
- References: <VIM -(62) sou...( DDA:RFCfirstname.lastname@example.org; O=mb400; OU1=smtp-gwy; P=dtm; A=viat; C=de )>
On Thu, 29 Jun 00 18:10:39 +0100, you wrote:
>Is anyone willing to provide a vim port for latest? I think it's time
>to include this. We certainly get enough requests for it.
>This would have to be a vim based on termcap until DJ's new version of
>setup allows specific selection of alternate stuff like a "vim/ncurses".
I am currently working on vim-5.7 based on the description from Chuck
wilson's Website. I will provide vim-5.7 unless Chuck finds the time
to do the port himself.