Re: Bash-2.04-2 available for testing

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 03:15:52PM -0500, AJ Reins wrote:
> >I think I have gotten the backtick to be in text-mode, and would
> >like to make it available for testing purposes. Any suggestions
> >as to where to put it? (If I am not leaving myself wide open on that
> >one, I don't know what is:):):)
>
> I've set up a directory at:
>
> ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cygwin/private/cygwin-shells-369/
>
> You should be able to write to it.
>
> Thanks for being proactive about fixing this.
>
> I've been thinking that it might be nice to give all of the contributors
> their own directories in private on sources so that they wouldn't have
> to worry about where to put stuff.
>
> Would this be useful?
>
> cgf

Now that the weather has decided to calm down, (three days of
thunderstorms and flooding is NOT my idea of fun), I have tried
to scp Bash to that directory, and ssh dies with a message about
RSA not being supported. So am downloading the source and everything
along with the previous version (from Corinna's page on franken) and
will be digging into the docs to learn how to use OpenSSh on w95.
Biggest problem is that I haven't found a 'OpenSSH for dummies and
windows users' site yet.

Though I would keep y'all up to date on this.

--
AJ Reins - tbisp<AT>uswest.net -or- tbisp<AT>my-deja.com

If there is no time like the present,
 but we never have the time,
does this mean there is no present?