This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New version of bzip2 available for testing
- To: "Michael Ring (Tel +49 228/936-2621)" <Michael dot Ring at t-mobil dot de>
- Subject: Re: New version of bzip2 available for testing
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:44:20 -0400
- CC: "cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com" <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <E3565IPM2R8OP*@MHS>
IMO, libbz2.dll should be installed stripped. Other that, looks good.
General info: the executables are statically linked, for convenience;
but the dll and dll.a are provided for *other* packages to be