This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Set up a cygwin-apps CVS repository?
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Set up a cygwin-apps CVS repository?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:02:17 -0500
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Would it help if I set up a repository for cygwin-apps so that people
could keep everything in a central location?
Sometime I think about setting up an automatic build procedure on
sources.redhat.com that would allow you to make a change and then fire
off a configure/build in some staging area where we could test things with