This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New versions of bzip2 and patch?
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: New versions of bzip2 and patch?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:47:18 -0500
- Cc: cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu, mring at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20001120150039.A8423@redhat.com> <3A19A891.7107.1C132DED@localhost>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 10:41:21PM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
><20 Nov 2000, 15:00 Uhr wars, als Christopher Faylor folgendes schrub:>
>< New versions of bzip2 and patch? >
>> Anyone interested in updating bzip2? It's been brought to my attention that
>> the current package is out of date and missing info files.
>> I've heard rumors that new versions of patch and bzip2 are available.
>> If so, can we get those released ASAP?
>I got bzip2-1.0.1-3
>both is working well.
Both are from Michael Ring, but he's indicated that Chuck Wilson has a
better version of bzip2 and he has a more up-to-date version of patch.
Any commments, Michael, Chuck?