This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New versions of bzip2 and patch?
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Subject: Re: New versions of bzip2 and patch?
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:48:47 -0500 (EST)
- cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
DJ Delorie wrote:
>> shouldn't the other tarball, bzip2.tar.gz, be listed as the current
>> release? Or do you have to specify [current] as well as [test] in the
>> setup.hint file?
> You have to specify everything if you specify anything. It won't
> default anything once a setup.hint is found.
Okay, so how do I specify that "bzip2.tar.gz" (no versioning at all) is
the current release?
current 0.0.0 ?