This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New versions of bzip2 and patch?
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Subject: Re: New versions of bzip2 and patch?
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:39:02 -0500 (EST)
- cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Oops, sorry. It's "curr -". Obey the documentation, not the man
> behind the curtain.
documentation? where is this script documented?
> I manually updated setup.ini to be sure, and it's there now.
Ok, thanks. I'll wait for setup.ini to propagate to the mirrors and then
spring this bzip2 package on the list (cygiwn@, but not yet
cygwin-announce@ ) After a suitable period for comments and test reports,
I'll release bzip2-1.0.1-6 as a 'real' release and announce it on
cygwin-announce. The only difference that I know of between -5 and -6 is
that in -6 the dll will be stripped.