This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 2 consecutive texmf subdirectories when installing latest texinfo 4 ?
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: 2 consecutive texmf subdirectories when installing latest texinfo 4 ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:51:19 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 07:10:06PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>texinfo 4 installs in
>Shouldn't that be
>I'm using teTeX-1.07 compiled almost OOTB with latest cygwin and it
>looks like standard texmf trees have only one texmf subdir.
I duplicated the structure on linux. I'm not sure why linux uses
/usr/lib/texmf/texmf but it was this way on three systems that I