This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: groff-1.16.1 compiles OOTB
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: groff-1.16.1 compiles OOTB
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:34:51 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 12:25:11AM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>I just tried
> o groff-1.16.1 - ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/groff/
>It compiles OOTB. All my tests were successfull.
>The cygwin version right now is
> o groff-1.11a-1
>Is it possible to upgrade that package ?
Do you want to provide the package? If so, check the guidelines
that were discussed in the cygwin mailing list last week (I think
it was last week). Chuck Wilson gave an excellent summation.