This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Python 2.1b1
- To: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Python 2.1b1
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:23:01 -0500
- CC: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010306095742.D1393@dothill.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
Jason Tishler wrote:
> If you are interested in running the regression tests, then you should
> exclude test_poll because it hangs. The command line that I use and
> sample output is as follows:
You perhaps should debug Cygwin. AFAIR, poll is a Cygwin supported API.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com