This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: thread test
- To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
- Subject: Re: thread test
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:17:21 -0500
- CC: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <VA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Brian Keener wrote:
> On the results of the threadtest I sent you. As I side note I decided
> since I now had automake installed I would remove my winsup cvs build
> tree and rerun configure and rerun make and see what happened.
> Wwwweeeellll, I just happened to notice as make is running it keeps
> saying it found a working autoconf, autoheader, makeinfo, but it says it
> did not find a working automake. I assume this means there is something
> wrong with my automake and would that affect the test for you and do you
> have any idea how I can check my automake and/or get it working.
Automake has a PERL dependency.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com