This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Interesting project -- getting gjc working on Cygwin
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Interesting project -- getting gjc working on Cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:02:34 -0500
- Cc: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot EDU>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Anyone interested in tackling the project of getting the gcj compiler
fully supported under Cygwin? I don't know what this would entail,
Maybe Mumit knows? Mumit?