This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 2.95.3-1 and -mwin32
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.95.3-1 and -mwin32
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:01:59 -0500
- References: <20010317172830.A24346@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've got gcc 2.95.3-1 ready to go. It seems to work ok.
> So, unless someone has a strong objection, the default for gcc 2.95.3-1,
> gcc 3.0, and gcc 3.1 will be to include /usr/include/w32api.
Q: Does that also mean that the default for gcc-2.95.3-1 on cygwin will
be to #define WIN32 & WINDOWS in addition to merely including
/usr/include/w32api in the include path? e.g. that -mwin32 is the
default now (again)?