This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 2.95.3-1 and -mwin32
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.95.3-1 and -mwin32
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:58:58 -0500
- References: <20010317172830.A24346@redhat.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> So, unless someone has a strong objection, the default for gcc 2.95.3-1,
> gcc 3.0, and gcc 3.1 will be to include /usr/include/w32api.
> I'll wait a couple of days to see if anyone has any strong objections
> before I release the new version of gcc.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com