This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: pthreads support
- To: 'Mumit Khan' <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: RE: pthreads support
- From: Heribert Dahms <heribert_dahms at icon-gmbh dot de>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:33:30 +0200
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
can you please give a short description or URL
about what multithreading gcc would use?
I always thought that only the worker subprocesses
(cpp, cc1, ld, as) of the compiler driver may run
Bye, Heribert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mumit Khan [SMTP:khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU]
> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 18:39
> To: email@example.com
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: pthreads support
> Robert, The first "simple" testcase is gcc itself (configured with
> --enable-threads=posix), since gcc uses a very small subset of pthreads
> functionality, and that's what I'm going to try as soon as I get a
> chance to update my local tree.