This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: gcj && libjava for cygwin
- To: "Jeff Sturm" <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Subject: RE: gcj && libjava for cygwin
- From: "Anthony Green" <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:04:35 -0700
- Cc: "Billinghurst, David \(CRTS\)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>, "'Robert Collins'" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>, <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: <green at redhat dot com>
> They don't. What is the proper workaround? Define a JNI_OnLoad stub in a
> static archive?
- Add a configure test for weak symbol support.
- Define it in libgcj.spec if weak symbols don't work.