This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC -mno-cygwin vs mingw32-gcc cross environment.
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: GCC -mno-cygwin vs mingw32-gcc cross environment.
- From: "Paul Garceau" <pgarceau at qwest dot net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:20:50 -0700
- Organization: New Dawn Productions
- Reply-to: Paul Garceau <pgarceau at qwest dot net>
On 22 Apr 2001, at 10:36, the Illustrious Earnie Boyd wrote:
> Paul, see http://www.bartleby.com/61/54/D0145400.html for a definition
> of the word deprecate.
Thanks Earnie...didn't know that was there.
> As for the work in -mno-cygwin, I don't think
> the current maintainer would mind not having to support it any further.
> Besides it's a Cygwin specific and not a normal UNIX way of doing cross
> building. MinGW is foreign wrt Cygwin and should be treated as any
> other foreign host/target.
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.