This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
screwup in w32api release
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Subject: screwup in w32api release
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:54:42 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Reply-To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I screwed up the w32api release somehow. At one point, I thought it
would be a good idea to make symbolic links from /usr/lib/w32api to
/usr/lib. But, when I did that, I managed to include the full path to
my own directory layout in the tar ball.
So, I've regenerated a w32api-20010424-2. It doesn't have any symlinks
at all. This will work fine with the latest version of gcc. It will
require that users add a -L/usr/lib/w32api for older versions.
Let the email flood begin...