This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rshd uses pipes to communicate with shell
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: rshd uses pipes to communicate with shell
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:35:34 +0400
- Organization: deo
- Reply-To: egor duda <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
is there some special reason for using pipes in rshd? this breaks
programs that rely on getpeername() for additional security check when
they're called from rshd.
yeah, i know, i know, rshd is evil :), but nevertheless.
egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org icq 5165414 fidonet 2:5020/496.19