This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WSASocketA returns WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT
- To: Craig Nelson <craig at reversion dot ca>
- Subject: Re: WSASocketA returns WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 11:40:16 -0400
- CC: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <email@example.com> <20010430215921.M24200@cygbert.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3AEED4C8.5E7B8D7@reversion.ca>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Craig Nelson wrote:
> Thanks, I'll try that out.. Do you think I can set the SYSTEMROOT in my own call to _spawnlpe() or should I apply the patch to
> the cygwin source and rebuild the DLL?
> Thanks for the reply. I had lost hope of a response long ago!
Hmm... On WinNT 4 it's set as a standard Win32 environment variable.
Just make sure it's part of the Windows initialization.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com