This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: gcc/ansi question
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:18:14 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
It has been pointed out to me that I shouldn't be doing -Dunix when
using the -ansi switch with gcc because the compiler should only define
things which begin with an underscore. I can fix this easily.
Does anyone know how MSVC handles the WIN32 definitions? Is there an
equivalent switch for Windows which disables the definition of WIN32?
My MSVC installation is currently hosed for some reason so I can't check