This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: permissions for auth socket in cygwin port of openssh
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: permissions for auth socket in cygwin port of openssh
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 17:17:38 +0400
- Organization: deo
- References: <email@example.com><20010503143453.A3296@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-To: egor duda <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Thursday, 03 May, 2001 Corinna Vinschen firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> 2001-04-28 Egor Duda <email@example.com>
>> * ssh-agent.c (main): On cygwin create auth socket with mode 600
CV> I have sent your patch to the openssh-unix-dev mailing list.
CV> I had to change it slightly since the umask wasn't reverted
CV> if bind fails in your patch.
hmm. afaict, ssh-agent just exits if bind() fails.
Egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19