This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: need help with pine
- To: smcleod <smcleod at rasmac dot com>
- Subject: Re: need help with pine
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:37:22 -0400
- CC: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- References: <002701c0defd$cdb24b40$0200a8c0@spittingfire>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> smcleod wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to get pine to run in cygwin. I got pico to run however,
> when I run pine I get the following error message:
> "c:\cygwin\bin\pine.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap
> (0x2650000) in child, cygheap, Win32 error 487"
> I've been trying to find a solution on the net but nothing seems to
> work. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Is there anyway you
> can help me?
> Thanks for your help in advance.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com