This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-2.95.3-4 to mingw
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc-2.95.3-4 to mingw
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 09:03:56 +1000 (EST)
--- Danny Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: >
> --- Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> wrote: >
> > I'll try to use the patch that was submitted here by stripping the
> > CR's
> > and changing all of the paths to '/' but I would appreciate it if
> > future
> > submissions adhered to the above criteria.
>> Thank you.
> Btw, they applied cleanly (with one easily correctable exception), so
> can expect them in the next version of gcc. Unless you are
> sending in more patches, I'll try to make a test release next week.
Not in immediate future. There are some w32-specific preprocesor
problems I have been trying to understand, but far away from any fix.
http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!