Ghostscript 6.51 release (was Re: Package maintainer release procedures)

    Chuck> I converted them from .gz to .bz2 to save ~1.2M on
    Chuck> download, and I also noticed that the gs.exe binary was not
    Chuck> stripped.

    Chuck> However, when I unpacked and stripped the gs.exe, it didn't
    Chuck> really shrink the binary size enough to justify "re-owning"
    Chuck> all the files in the tarballs as "cwilson" vs. "alcocer".
    Chuck> So, I didn't adjust that.

Chuck, on second thought, I can repackage the binary tar file again as
a bzip2 file with a stripped gs.exe.  Please let me know if you'd like
me to do this.

Oh, and thanks for catching the missing release number suffix in the
filenames; I'll have to fix the script I used to generate the .tar.gz
files.

Thanks for all your help.

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com