Re: ld --auto-import for cygwin and libtool

----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Howell" <kirben@optushome.com.au>
To: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
Cc: <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: ld --auto-import for cygwin and libtool

> Maybe they left it out ? I know changelogs aren't always keep up to date.

CVS is wonderful for that. It akes it _much_ harder to forget a Changelog
item. POint taken however.

http://csociety-ftp.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/cygwin/latest/binutils/binutils-20000
> 722-1.tar.gz if you want to check it out, I'm not sure if it is still
> compatible with current Cygwin version though.

No thanks! I don't have the time - but if you find that it _is_ supported in
that version, you can likely suggest that Chris re-instate what was
previously supported.

I still don't recall it ever being supported, and I used cygwin across that
period - and was looking for such functionality a couple of times in that
period.

Rob