This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPC stuff
- To: gp at familiehaase dot de
- Subject: Re: IPC stuff
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:43:34 -0400
- CC: Charles Wilson <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <3B96550B.21966.61C51F4@localhost>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Charles Wilson schrieb am 2001-09-05, 9:49:
>>Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>>Ludovic LANGE schrieb am 2001-09-05, 1:32:
>>Thanks for tracking him down. (Now, if you could use those skills to
>>find Paul Sokolovsky...).
> Hmmm, I think this is not such a unique name like Ludovic ...,
> I remember reading that it was the problem to get an answer from him.
> Well, if his email adresses are valid and he just doesn't reply,
> what should I do?
> The last posting by Him I found in some archives is about four weeks old.
No, no. I *have* his current address. I was just trying to make a
joke, given the recent difficulty in eliciting a reply from him. The
"joke" bombed. Sorry. Won't do it again.