This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing
- To: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:14:04 +0200
- Cc: "Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Disposition-Notification-To: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de>
is there any way to get the size of by malloc allocated byte of an application ?
If have tried malloc_stats() and mallinfo(), which is described in
and implemented in dlmalloc.cc of the cygwin source, but they seems to be not
in the cygwin1.dll import library.
Another library mmalloc contains mmstats() and mmtrace() which looks equal
malloc_stats() but using
this prints nothing. :-(
Can I use the mmalloc lib with ld to archieve this or is there any other way for