This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New Textutils release]
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: New Textutils release]
- From: "Matthew Smith" <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:58:51 -0500
- References: <20010913201901.A25309@redhat.com>
Hmm, no bites so far. I can provide a temporary ssh account to grab the
packages from - does that make life easier?
> Can someone help Matt?
> I'm interested in making a new release of textutils (2.0.14) for
> Do you have some place I could upload the binary and source packages to?
> submitted your previous patch for md5sum (textutils 2.0-2) to the
> mailing list, and it has been folded into cvs. One other question:
> Installing textutils modifies the /usr/info/dir file - How do you deal
> changing this file, ie: should I send you the textutils specific changes
> -Matt Smith