This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFD] ncurses update
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFD] ncurses update
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 05:19:34 +0200
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20010918220405.A11104@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: gp at familiehaase dot de
Christopher Faylor schrieb am 2001-09-18, 22:08:
>On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 10:04:05PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Ok. I don't know if that will work. I didn't write the script.
>>Here's the setup update script:
>>If you can read perl, you can draw your own conclusions.
>Actually, I looked at this. It seems like it should work but I make no
>It would be nice to have someone else who knows perl verify this.
It should work like it is.
I created a new dir under common, deleted setup.hint, voila:
source: latest/common/common/common-src.tar.gz 1058416