This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Objective-C and Cygwin (at WIN32)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Objective-C and Cygwin (at WIN32)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:41:39 -0400
- References: <3BA99E49.email@example.com> <20010920114052.A32503@redhat.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:40:52AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 07:44:09AM +0000, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
>>I am trying to install GNUstep on my Cygwin/WIN32 system.
>>AFAIK using Objective-C in Cygwin env. is not trivial. Official
>>information about the topic is here
>>http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC82 that is that ObjC is not
>>supported. But I found hints that it's possible to get it work! Please
>>share your experience of the topic.
>The reason that I don't provide it is that I had problems with it.
>I don't remember what the problems are.
>If we actually had experience getting things to work, it would be
>in the distribution.
>Perhaps someone in the cygwin mailing list will have more information.
>This isn't really an appropriate topic here.
"here" == cygwin-apps mailing list.