This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.01 Build ??
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.01 Build ??
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 00:43:42 -0400
- Cc: chanricz at yahoo dot com
- References: <01C143C0.CB752B40@MICRONSERVER>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 11:46:19PM -0400, Richard Chan wrote:
>I understand that the latest release of cgywin binaries equips with gcc
>2.95.3. If I want to try the gcc 3.0.1 and do my own compliation, do u
>have any tips and guidelines to me ?? Thanks !
The first tip is that this is the wrong mailing list for this question.
This is for discussing the packages that are already shipping with cygwin.