This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
- To: <gp at familiehaase dot de>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:04:56 +1000
- References: <3BACCF49.6423.3D9E4715@localhost>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >And, another thing that I thought would be neat would be for there to
> >some way for users to specify their own categories so that a "Bob"
> >category could contain "cygwin, bash, and libtiff" but nothing else.
> Sounds like these both are the same. Userdefined setups are really
> and 'minimal' could be the default/example setting for a user defined
I don't think these are really related. One is the bare minimum without
which nothing will work (which on Debian is called "Base"), the other is
what *you* want installed without having to select many separate