This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
- To: <gp at familiehaase dot de>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:00:27 +1000
- References: <3BAEF8B3.1419.46100EBC@localhost>
please try this patch (with or without the other).
It should fix the infinite recursion.
The bug is a boundary case, where inserting into the last category, with
a package that is after all the other packages results in the boundary
moving back 1 step for every insert. Ouch.
The strcasecmp problem in mingw is still an issue :}, but it might just
be a stack exhaustion problem.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/winsup/cinstall/choose.cc,v
retrieving revision 2.47
diff -u -p -r2.47 choose.cc
--- choose.cc 2001/08/05 01:38:46 2.47
+++ choose.cc 2001/09/24 07:58:58
@@ -803,7 +803,10 @@ _view::insert_pkg (Package *pkg)
/* this should be a generic call to list_sort_cmp */
if (lines[n].get_category ()
&& cat->name == lines[n].get_category ()->name)
insert_under (n, line);
if (n == nlines)