This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:59:20 -0400
- References: <20010924165808.A31556@redhat.com> <20010924203551.A1436@dothill.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 08:35:51PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
>On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 04:58:08PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> 1) If you are a package maintainer, check your entries in
>> setup.ini for accuracy. Make any changes that you think
>> are appropriate. Check them into cvs. Ignore the "rh"
>By "Check them into cvs." above, I presume that you mean submit a patch.
>Some of us (or at least myself) do not have write access. Well...I did
>when you first step up my account on sources for a moment or two. :,)
Actually, I meant checkin to cvs.
A patch is fine if you don't have CVS access. You actually do seem
to have CVS access.
There is no need to repost your patch anywhere, though. I'll handle
If anyone else needs to make a change and doesn't have cvs access then
replying to this email with a patch is fine.